We have adopted the following Coronavirus measures to minimise risk:
If you are sick/have serious health issues or have returned from overseas within the past 2 weeks please stay away for the safety of our community.
The Magpies Golf Club is taking the Covid-19 pandemic seriously hence have adopted safety and cleaning routines in accordance with Government Health recommendations.
– Social distancing of 1.5m or greater
– No hand shaking or physical contact
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
– Cover nose or mouth with disposable hypo allergenic tissue. Don’t touch your face
– If you have to cough, please cough into your elbow. Leave public areas if persists
– One person per golf cart
– Recommend players wear golf glove on one hand
– Golf flag to remain in the hole whilst putting
– Golf flag has cut section of foam at base to allow the ball to be removed using hand with glove
– Golf rakes removed from course and will be groomed by greenkeepers
– Players to smooth bunker footmarks or scrapes with glove or footwear
– Water bubblers will be turned off and ball washers removed. Water available for sale at Pro Shop.
– Clean golf glove on completion and wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
– Bathrooms at the back of the building will be open for access
Pro Shop Measures
– Pro shop door propped open where weather allows
– Preference for cashless transactions and Members Points for retail purchases
– Shop to have a restriction of no more than 4 players at one time
– Retail golf equipment including balls etc. only to be handled/tested in the presence of staff. It can then be disinfected as required
– Pro shop front of house staff will wear gloves
– High touch points to be disinfected at least hourly
– Golf carts/hire clubs will be wiped down with sanitising product before and after use
For further information see health.gov.au
– Adopt the no marker provision for scoring other than by verbal agreement
– Competition score cards are only to have the player’s signature and are to be placed directly in slot of container in Pro Shop. Golf Committee will manage who collates scores (with gloves) and enters on computer
– The computer will be sanitised before and after use by the one operator. (Please be patient as this will take longer)
Please contact the Pro Shop on 6254 6740 for bookings
Thanks for your patience and understanding. Enjoy your Golfing!